Established company looking to hire a hardworking, dependable, customer service driven Cleric to join our dynamic collections team. Duties will include answering in-bound calls, reviewing accounts, checking voicemail, greeting walk-in customers, work map processing, and similar clerical tasks.
The role requires a self-starter who can balance multiple priorities. The ideal candidate should possess outstanding communication and computer skills, as well as being open to learning new tasks, accomplishing goals, and taking on new projects.
- Work the front desk.
- Answer and transfer in-bound calls.
- Greet customers for walk in payments.
- Perform all administrative duties related to ensuring office efficiency.
- Make notes on consumer accounts as needed.
- Assist collection floor as certain needs arise.
- Follow all laws and regulations including but not limited to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, TCPA.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Demonstrate punctuality and dependability.
- Ability to pass a drug screening.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Ability to provide minimum of three references upon request.
**Preferred applicants will also possess a minimum of 2 years-experience in a similar field, have extensive knowledge of all laws governing the debt collection industry. Bi-Lingual applicants are ideal.