IT & Software Technician Job
Established company looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated IT & Software Technician to join our dynamic collections team. Duties will include maintaining current software, analyzing, diagnosing, and resolving issues within software processes, working with IBM AS400, and developing and implementing new ideas and strategies to maximize efficiency and utilization of current software package.
The role requires someone with the ability to process and analyze high volumes of information. The ideal candidate should possess outstanding analytical and organizational skills, as well as being able to balance competing priorities. Learning new skills rapidly and responding to changing situations appropriately are key skills for the IT & Software Technician.
- Learn RMEX Software System by Quantrax Corporation.
- Review account flow and daily software processes.
- Perform all duties related to ensuring office software efficiency.
- Collaborate with other departments concerning software needs.
- Follow all laws and regulations including but not limited to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, TCPA.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- Extensive understanding of software and general computer usage.
- Basic to moderate understanding of computer security.
- Strong understanding of SQL, RPG, and CL.
- Experience in IBM AS400.
- Strong understanding of file transfer using FTP and FTP software such as Core or Filezilla.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of billing and collection processes.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Ability to pass a drug screening.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Ability to provide minimum of three references upon request.
**Preferred applicants will also possess a minimum of 2 years-experience in the credit & collections, finance, or accounts receivable management sectors, and have knowledge of all laws governing the debt collection industry and will be highly skilled in negotiation.