Customer Service Representative
Established company looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated Customer Service Representative to join our dynamic collections team. Duties will include working both in-bound and out-bound calls, reviewing accounts, resolving customer issues, and collecting overdue payments.
The role requires someone with the ability to balance trustful relationships with timely payments. The ideal candidate should possess outstanding communication and customer service skills, knowledge of laws and policies related to debt collection Is a plus!
- Perform all administrative duties related to ensuring office efficiency.
Achieve monthly goals.
- Follow all laws and regulations including but not limited to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, TCPA.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests via telephone, email, and chat in a timely fashion.
- Document all inquiries, requests, resolutions, and follow-up tasks.
- Escalate inquiries and requests as necessary to the appropriate department or person following outlined guidelines.
- Display a courteous and empathetic attitude to all customers.
- Perform research to answer customer inquiries and requests.
- Meet quantitative performance metrics as outlined.
- Keep customer accounts current by updating databases during calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of billing and collection processes.
- Good administrative skills.
- Demonstrate punctuality and dependability.
- Ability to pass a drug screening.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Ability to provide a minimum of three references upon request.
**Preferred applicants will also possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar field, have extensive knowledge of all laws governing the debt collection industry and will be highly skilled in negotiation.